We recommend a wide selection of sheet labels for printing in laser or inkjet printers. This labels can be made on raw materials such as:
– Self-adhesive paper, matte type “standard” – mainly intended for printing in laser printers
– Premium, matte or glossy photo paper – for printing mainly in photo printers, when immediate and precise printing drying is needed
– Self-adhesive films, matte or gloss – when increased resistance to weather conditions or higher humidity is required
– Fluorescent color papers – to increase the user’s attention: promotional labels, warning labels
– OPAQUE papers – with a dark dye on the adhesive side, to hide previous information on the applying surface: change of the expiration date, change of the bar code
We sell retail self-adhesive sheets in A4 format for laser and inkjet printers under our own brand Print&Stick, which is successfully available in many European countries.
Sheet labels are usually made in DIN A4 or DIN A5, on a special “KRAFT” backing, to ensure correct operation in laser and inkjet printers. As a standard, products are packed in 500-sheet boxes. At the customer’s request, it is possible to pack 100 pieces or heat-shrink.